Educators > Browse jobs
Year 6 Teacher Needed for Clapham School - September Start
Do you have experience teaching Key Stage 2 and a passion for education? Then this role is for you!
Are you a qualified Primary teacher with QTS, looking to expand your career in Key Stage 2?
Are you dedicated to developing students and helping them transition in to Secondary school?
Do you enjoy planning and collaborating with colleagues to ensure lessons are thorough and well-rounded?
We are currently supporting a Clapham based Primary school with finding a bubbly, outgoing, and enthusiastic year 6 teacher to join their team. The school is Ofsted rated 'Good' and have a supportive SLT who are passionate about the success of their students in all aspects of their school life.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have QTS or be able to teach in UK schools as a qualified teacher
- Have experience teaching Key Stage 2
- Live in or be able to commute to Clapham
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the UK national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Pay rates will be dependent on individual schools, roles and Teacher experience. We work in accordance with AWR and look to pay to the appropriate M Pay Scales. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy on firstname.lastname@example.org About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment