Educators > Browse jobs
Year 5 Teacher in South West London - April start
Looking for a qualified Year 5 Teacher to start in April 2021
“Since joining the school in March I have seen my child completely reinvent himself finding a passion for school and a sense of achievement in his progression. This has also flowed into his behaviour at home being calmer, focus, loving and caring.”
ANZUK are excited to announce that our partner schools are searching for a qualified Year 5 Teacher to join their department in April 2021. Ideally, the Primary Teacher is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach within Key Stage 2.
THE ROLE INCLUDES (but are not limited to)
- "Good" rated school by Ofsted
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Very supportive atmosphere
WHY WORK WITH ANZUK.EDUCATION?
- Supporting your classes learning journey and attainment goals
- Preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom
- Fixed term position from April to end July
- Anzuk are specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 15 years experience
- Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
- Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
- Guaranteed work opportunities
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija
on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.