Educators > Browse jobs
Welsh Speaking Teacher needed for September - Monmouthshire
anzuk education is currently looking for a Welsh Teacher for a Secondary school in Monmouthshire - September start with possibility of long term
anzuk education is currently looking for a Welsh teacher for a Secondary school in Monmouthshire. This role is for a September start with the possibility of a long term assignment for the right educator.
About the school:
The school is a co-educational secondary school which is between Newport and Monmouthshire county making it easily accessible especially to car drivers.
About the role:
With this role you will be supporting Key stage 3 and 4 Welsh pupils therefore fluency in this language is essential.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Gaining an understanding of relevant examination boards curriculum requirements and planning informative learning activities to encourage examination success.
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- Hold a PGCE/teaching qualification with experience teaching through the medium of Welsh
- Hold a child enhanced DBS on the update service or show the willingness to complete one through anzuk education
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
A qualified teacher is paid a minimum of £141.72/day with possibility of an increase for the right educatorHow to apply:
for more information please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Wales office on 01633988051