Educators > Browse jobs
UNQUALIFIED teaching and support staff in Central London
anzuk Education are seeking unqualified teachers for a variety of roles within primary,?secondary?and special needs?schools across?London
Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
Are you interested in joining or expanding your role in the education profession?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for teaching assistant and secondary cover supervisors, for a large number of our schools throughout London.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The secondary cover supervisor role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are flexible allowing from 1 day and up to 5 days a week
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in for more than 12 months within the last 10 years outside of the UK
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £80-90 a day
starting as a cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Jack
. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a Policy
of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.