Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching assistants and unqualified teachers needed for schools across Surrey.
anzuk Education are seeking teaching assistants and unqualified teachers to work within primary,?secondary?and special needs ?schools across Surrey.
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in
primary, secondary and special needs school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance,
theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London and Surrey since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and special needs teaching assistants, for a large number of our schools and special needs settings throughout Surrey. Specifically, are greatest areas of needs are as follows; Dorking, Redhill, Ashford, Staines, Woking and Guildford.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involve:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set-up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within Surrey, or within commutable areas, and able to provide
a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside
of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £80-90 a day
starting as a TA or cover supervisor, with possibility of expansion based on experience level and ongoing high performance in classroom. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Aiden