Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistants Required for a secondary school in North Somerset
A secondary school in North Somerset are looking for 2 x Teaching Assistants to help support across their KS3 & KS4 classes starting in September!
2 x Enthusiastic Teaching Assistants required for a September start!
We are looking for 2 x Teaching Assistant to work with a popular Secondary school in North Somerset. The school is passionate about it's continual improvements to ensure quality education for all students is provided. They are seeking like minded individuals to join their team for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The school can offer:
- Work with the teaching staff to differentiate subject resources for individual needs
- Support students with academic and emotional growth
- Communicate with caregivers and outside agencies to ensure student needs are met
- Promote inclusivity and diversity
- Support students across all subject areas
- Attend meetings, inset days, parent evenings and training days when needed
- Regular CPD
- Development of all staff and progression plans where applicable
- Clear vision and values that are lived by
- Networking across their MAT
Why join anzuk?
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of supporting children within a school environment.
- You will be creative, patient, have a positive attitude, resilience and the ability to build rapport with students.
- You will be dedicated to the learning and behaviour of all students and be responsible for their wellbeing and safeguarding.
How to Apply
- anzuk is a specialist teaching agency with a professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Teach abroad? Opportunities in Australia and New Zealand
For more information on this role or other teaching assistant jobs please send an email through to Rebecca
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.