Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant needed in SEN school for September
A extremely rewarding role working with special needs students within an outstanding primary school in SW London.
A SEN school in SW London are looking for a teaching assistant to join the team in September, you would be working with an incredible and passionate team all working together to deliver exceptional education experiences.
- Working within Nurseries - KS2 classrooms supporting teacher and children with the learning and needs
- Working alongside the teacher within the classroom to deliver targeted teaching.
- Taking care of any special needs of certain students, may include feeding or toileting assistance & dressing
- Great Transport links
- Extremely supportive staff and team environment
- Easy access with the Northern Line
How to Apply
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
For more information please send your email through to Kadija
at email@example.comBenefits of working with anzuk Education:
anzuk education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.