Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant - September 22 Start
We are supporting a Secondary school in Bristol with their recruitment of a Teaching Assistant for September 22!
Are you looking to join a vibrant learning community where there is an emphasis on ensuring every students is able to achieve their best?
anzuk are supporting a Ofsted rated "Good" secondary school in Bristol who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their friendly and engaging team from September 2022!
This role will be a 1 year FTC with the potential to be extended and ideally full time, however they are able to offer some flexibility to those seeking part time hours.
- To reinforce school policies and procedures
- To work in partnership with the teaching staff to provide a supportive and inclusive environment for all students
- To work across all subject areas providing support to key students
- To provide quality feedback on student progression and development to teachers to ensure all students are able to thrive
- To use ICT programmes effectively
- To promote, review and contribute to students individual learning plans
- Experience working with secondary aged pupils
- Experience working with SEND is beneficial
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work/ education history
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover most recent 2 years
Interviews are set to be held after Thursday 14th July 22How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
button now. Telephone enquiries can be made to Laura Evans on 0117 457 3443.
If this role is not for you get in touch anyway, we will be happy to discuss other teaching jobs. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.