Educators > Browse jobs
Teacher of Business Studies
anzuk is working with a prestigious Cardiff secondary school to recruit a Teacher of Business Studies to Start in September 2022.
anzuk education is working with a prestigious Cardiff Secondary school to recruit a qualified and passionate Teacher of Business Studies. The school is able to offer either part-time (0.8FTE), or full-time, as will be able to offer an increased teaching commitment where the successful candidate is able to offer an additional curriculum subject.
The role would suit a newly qualified teacher searching for their fist position, or an experienced teacher looking for a fresh challenge in a vibrant, successful & ambitious Secondary school.
The ideal Candidate will have the following:
Qualifications and experience:
Knowledge, skills & ability:
- A subject specific degree to Teach Business Studies to & including AS/A2 level;
- Relevant Teaching Qualification & EWC registration;
- Potential to be recognised as an "outstanding classroom practitioner;
- Ability to Teach the subject to all ages and abilities;
- Proven track record of success in developing relationships with students, parents and staff.
- Firm knowledge & understanding of the WJEC specifications at GCSE and AS/A2 level;
- An awareness of the most effective developments in teaching and their impact on attainment;
- The intellect, passion and energy to enthuse and inspire students;
- Commitment to partnership working and engaging meaningfully with other professionals.
About the school:
- Commitment to the ethos and values of the school;
- A strong commitment to the wellbeing of all students;
- A passion for innovation and excellence in education;
- Ambitious with a clear commitment to own professional development;
- Warm, caring, empathetic and enthusiastic, seeking to do what is best for the students.
The School is a happy and thriving school. Results are consistently well above modelled expectations across all key stages. As a result, each year students achieve outcomes which places the school amongst the very best in the country. During 2018 the school was inspected by Estyn. For each visit the school received "excellent" judgements in every category of the inspection frameworks.How to apply:
Please email: email@example.com
, or call our office in Wales on: 01633 988051
All applications are subject to anzuk's strict background checks including; 2 x professional references, right to work in the UK, EWC registration and an Enhanced DBS check, which we can help you obtain.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.