Educators > Browse jobs
Support Teaching Staff Needed For All Schools Across North East London
anzuk Education are seeking enthusiastic teaching assistants to work within primary, secondary and special needs schools across North East London.
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in primary, secondary and special needs school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
Once schools reopen their gates, anzuk will have a large demand for Secondary substitutes and Primary teaching assistants for a large number of schools throughout North East London. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Islington, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Barnet.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, PE, Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in North East London, or within commutable areas, and able to
provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years
outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
£75-90 a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Kim on email@example.com.