Educators > Browse jobs
Supply Primary Teacher in Staines
anzuk are searching for enthusiastic and experienced and newly qualified Primary Teachers to work at schools in the Staines area.
Who is anzuk?
anzuk Education is a recruitment agency that endeavours to provide schools across the UK with the finest quality educators in the industry. The majority of our consultants have come from an educational background so we understand what it takes to be a great educator. We empathise with those more difficult moments you come up against and understand the joy of educating the minds of the future.
What is anzuk looking for?
If you are able to work in the Staines area and if you are enthusiastic, qualified, and devoted to working in a Primary school setting then we want to hear from you.
You can also refer teachers you know who might be interested to us through our website to earn a referral bonus!
You will require the following:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years of work history - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Staines, or the surrounding Surrey area, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- The ability to provide fun, interactive and engaging experiences to all children.
- Professional and positive attitude.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Why choose anzuk?
The anzuk team can guarantee you passion and transparency. We want you to gain invaluable and enjoyable experiences across London not to mention the opportunities we can provide in Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
We believe in building a positive, friendly and relationship-focused culture whereby we encourage you to reach your potential and thrive off your success.
Our bespoke software allows you to take control of your own availability and preferences and allows us to be highly efficient consultants. Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £135 - £170 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references and for lon-term positions where there is more responsibility.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Marc
on email@example.com.About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education has been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today & we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.