Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teachers needed
Secondary teachers needed for a vibrant and supportive Special School in Bristol, immediate start.
Are you passionate about teaching and ensuring every child is given the opportunity to learn and progress?
Are you looking for a new fulfilling role with the opportunity of regular CPD?
Do you hold a teaching qualification and have experience with Special Needs?
We are working with a vibrant Special School, rated "Good" by Ofsted, in their search for secondary teachers for their supply pool to help with the demand of ad hoc cover requirements, relieving staff for training and PPA time.
You will be teaching within the secondary provision, across classes depending on the day to day needs of the school. All students will have an EHCP (Education Health Care Plan), for additional learning needs including Autism, SLCN (Speech and Language Communication Needs) and SEMH (Social, Emotional Mental Health).
There will be a large number of additional staff within each class to offer additional support.
- You must have a teaching qualification and have experience with SEND, specifically Autism and challenging behaviours
- NQT/ECT's will be considered
- Additional training such as SCIPS, PECS, Makaton and AACs would be extremely beneficial
- This will be a role paid via anzuk so a willingness to complete a full registration with us will be required, including applying for a DBS check if you do not already have one registered with the update service
Please apply directly to this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you will be employed via anzuk and a full registration will be required prior to commencing work. Including applying for an enhanced DBS (if not already signed up to the update service) as well as gaining references to cover the most recent two years fully.Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- COVID-19 safety processes in place
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us