Educators > Browse jobs
SEN Teachers - South London - Immediate Start
We are currently on the look out for Teachers with SEN experience in South London to work in SEN schools/provisions.
Are you passionate about working with children who require Special Educational Needs? Do you seek a meaningful career that will have impact on children's lives? If so then keep reading!
Special Educational Needs Teachers
We are currently seeking Teachers with SEN experience to work on a casual basis in SEN schools and/or specialist provisions in and around South London. Due to the needs of the pupils within these schools the will offer repeat and longer term contracts to staff that prove to be an asset to their team.
Successful applicants must have:
Desirable qualities are:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Relevant Teaching Experience
- Relevant SEN Experience
- Excellent behaviour management
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Patient and caring personality and be able to handle stressful situations calmly.
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Flexibility; providing support where needed and work alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students needs
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 3:30pm). Requirements To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Team Teach training
- Experience in Picture Exchange Communication (PECs), Makaton or other forms of non-verbal communication
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
Learning Support Assistants often earn between £110 - £150 per day
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please call Lizzie on 02033846110. To be considered immediately please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.