Educators > Browse jobs
SEN Support Staff - schools across North West London
anzuk?Education are seeking enthusiastic teaching assistants to work within special needs?schools all across?North West London
Are you passionate about working with children who have special educational needs (SEN)? Do you seek a meaningful career that will have impact on children's lives? If so then keep reading!
anzuk Education are looking for experience support workers or teaching assistants who have supported children or young adults with additional needs.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for SEN teaching assistants for a large number of SEN schools all throughout North West London. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Ealing, Brent, Hounslow, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hammersmith & Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea.
The role of a educator is to offers pupils an outstanding educational provision and a caring environment in which to reach their potential. We work with young people, aged 3-19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory difficulties.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in for more than 12 months within the last 10 years outside of the UK
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
Learning Support Assistants often earn £80 per day (PAYE)
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Monica
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.