Educators > Browse jobs
SEND Hub Lead at a Secondary School in South Gloucestershire
A Secondary School in South Gloucestershire are recruiting a SEND Hub Lead on a full time, permanent basis!
Are you passionate about learning and inclusion? Do you want a new opportunity starting September 2022?
A Secondary School in South Gloucestershire are looking to appoint an adaptable and enthusiastic practitioner as the SEND Hub Lead on a full time, permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a committed team and well resourced department in a rapidly improving school. It has the vision for every student to develop a love of learning and challenge through their ambitious, knowledge rich and culturally broad curriculum. It is also part of a larger trust whereby it is ensured that all students progress is underpinned by great teaching and engaged learning.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- September 2022, on a permanent contract
- 32.5 hours per week
- Lead a team of SEND Education Support staff
- Deliver targeted interventions on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Asses student's needs, provide feedback and track progress
- Lead Assess, Plan, Do, Review meetings and support the EHCP process
- Liaise with staff to support students to overcome barriers, promoting inclusion
How to apply:
- Be personable, approachable and have the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Have experience supporting vulnerable young people in a variety of settings
- Be willing to work collaboratively with the team and wider school community
- Will be resilient and have an ability to manage personal wellbeing in a demanding environment
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in South Gloucestershire, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
Please note you maybe required to complete a full registration with anzuk if successful. This will include seeking references and DBS check. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.