Educators > Browse jobs
Reception Teacher - Central London - April start
anzuk is working in partnership with an Outstanding (Ofsted, 2020) Primary School in central London to recruit an experienced Reception Teacher.
anzuk Education are excited to be working in partnership with an Outstanding (Ofsted, 2020) Primary School in Covent Garden, central London, to recruit a full time Reception Teacher.
About the School:
The primary school is single-form entry, situated in the heart of the theatre district of London. Steeped in history, this primary school promotes academic excellence within a nurturing environment and through a rich and exciting curriculum. Teaching is considered outstanding and the relationships with pupils is highlighted as a true strength.
About the Role:
- Start date Monday 19 April 2021
- Experience working in Early Years preferred
- Friendly and supportive staff team and senior leadership
- 6-8 week placement (TBC)
- Potential for role to extend to the end of the academic year
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Phoebe Smith on email@example.com.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.