Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Science Teacher needed for Secondary Academy in Bristol!
A Secondary School in Bristol require a Qualified Science Teacher to join their Science Department from September 2022!
Are you an enthusiastic and committed Science Practitioner?
Do you want to support all students to achieve success?
A Secondary School in Bristol are looking for a Qualified Science Teacher to join their supportive team. It is Ofsted rated 'good', and successfully caters for a large number of students with a range of abilities from diverse backgrounds. Leaders and teachers ensure that students are well supported, make good progress and go on to positive education or training destinations.
The school is also part of a large multi academy trust with great ambition and are keen to encourage the networking of staff between all of their schools.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Starting September 2022 on a permanent basis
- Deliver lessons using a variety of methods appropriate to a student-centred approach
- All Science specialisms welcome - Psychics, Chemistry & Biology
- Set academically stretching goals whilst providing a safe, stimulating environment for all students
- Identify and implement strategies that support students with additional needs
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have a passion for working in education and supporting young people
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Be strong with behaviour management skills to assist in promoting a learning environment
- Hold QTS or equivalent and valid right to work in the UK
- NQTs/ECTs are welcome to apply
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you are looking for other teaching jobs in the Bristol area, email your CV to [email protected].
For further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.