Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Primary Teacher in North West London
Are you a qualified teacher, or NQT, living in or commutable to North West London and looking to educate and inspire students?
Do you miss being in the classroom?
Are you excited to inspire and support students upon their transition back into normal school life?
Do you want to be part of a welcoming and supportive school community?
We have a large demand for Primary Teachers, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in schools in North East London for September 2020. Our schools are on the forefront to ensuring they have the required and desired resources to support both their staff and students upon full reopening. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The boroughs in which we have the greatest demand for Primary Teachers are as follows; Ealing, Brent, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Harrow as well as Kensington & Chlesea. The majority of the school we work with have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Live in or be able to commute to areas of North East London
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Pay rates will be dependant on individual schools, roles and Teacher experience. We work in accordance with AWR and look to pay to the appropriate M Pay Scales. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment