Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified English Teachers - SEND Schools - South London
We are looking for qualified English Teachers who want to experience teaching in SEN Schools across South London
Are you passionate about working with children who have special educational needs? Do you seek a meaningful career that will have impact on children's lives? If so then keep reading!
About SEN Schools:
Special Education Need schools cater for varying needs of pupils who require additional physical and learning support. The majority of the schools which we work with have excellent direct public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients.
Successful applicants must have:
Desirable qualities are:
- QTS, NQTS
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Excellent behaviour management
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Patient and caring personality and be able to handle stressful situations calmly
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Flexibility; providing support where needed and work alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students needs
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 3:30pm). Requirements To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Team Teach training
- Experience in Picture Exchange Communication (PECs), Makaton or other forms of non-verbal communication
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
What now? anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please call Lizzie on 02033846110. To be considered immediately please send a CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org About anzuk Education:
- anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.