Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are currently recruiting Primary teachers to help meet the needs of schools during and after lockdown
Are you motivated to help school's through this difficult period?
Do you want to work with one of the most experienced teams in the local area?
Are you an educator looking for work during or after school closures?
With the latest government announcement to close schools, undoubtedly there is a lot of concern about amount of work and how this is impacting students education.
Even with the school closures we have been advised that there will be a need for extra support within schools for keyworker children or to help deliver online sessions to students accessing classes online. We are also preparing for when schools do re-open and there will be a need to help with booster lessons and additional support for those students that have fallen behind due to not being at school full time.
For peace of mind, we are committed to safeguarding our educators and schools and have implemented the following:
- Weekly risk assessments carried out for all educators
- Continuous risk assessments carried out with schools
- Track and trace systems in place
- Updates and support available via our various social media channels and website
- Regular webinars with our senior leadership team and industry experts
So, if you are an enthusiastic and energetic primary teacher
looking for supply teaching work
across an array of fantastic primary schools
for when the schools re-open then please do get in touch. The successful candidates will:
- Love working with children and have the desire for all children, irrespective of starting points, to achieve above national expectations.
- Inspire, challenge and motivate students.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic, fun and patient.
- Have good classroom management skills.
We also offer you excellent opportunities for professional development
, so don't miss out on these fantastic teaching opportunities. Application requirements:
- A type of teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current referees
- A valid DBS on the update service (we can process one of these for you)
Please do email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
ANZUK Education is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.