Great career opportunity for a Premises Assistant to secure work in a fantastic school in South West London.
An excellent school in Southwest London are looking for someone to join their maintenance team.The role will require the right person to have general maintenance skills and the right attitude to maintain the school's facilities and grounds. You will work under the direction of the HR and Office Manager.
About the school:
This school has excellent facilities and grounds which accommodates Primary School students.
About the Role:
- Awesome location in the Southwest London Borough of Wandsworth
- Modern facilities
- School is committed to supporting children to meet their full potential for their futures
- Graded outstanding in their 2008 Ofsted inspection and have maintained outstanding in all subsequent assessments.
The school are looking for a Premises Assistant to help out across the school with general maintenance. To perform duties which deliver a high quality and effective day-to-day operation and maintenance of the fabric, furnishing and equipment of the School and the Centre for Children and Families, ensuring high standards of service to all users and visitors with special regards to security, health and safety, and effective communication.Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact William McBride on email@example.comAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.