Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are partnered with a performing arts secondary school that are looking for casual staff to cover academic and/or vocational classes
Are you a performer who is looking to take a 'step ball change' into the classroom?
Are you looking for a rewarding and inspiring opportunity in education?
anzuk Education are proud to have partnered with one of the worlds leading Performing Arts secondary schools and are looking for charismatic and experienced individuals to cover academic and/or vocational classes on a temporary basis. The school is a unique institution offering specialist education in the arts and related technologies, alongside the full range of academic subjects. It has a unique relationship with the performing arts and technology industry and are therefore looking for someone with knowledge or experience within similar sectors.
The role of cover supervisor:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- The vocational lessons you could be covering range across a multitude of subjects including music, dance, musical theatre, film and media, visual arts and design and theatre
- The academic classes you may be covering consist of English, Maths, Science, Sociology, Textiles, French, Spanish and History
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Be able to build rapport and relationships quickly with both pupils as well as other members of staff
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- The working hours are between 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday and 8am-1.30pm on Friday's (term time only)
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in West London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
Please apply via this advertisement or if you would like to know more or have any questions please reach out to me on the following platforms:
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 01483 903275
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-jordaan-r3cru1tm3nt/