Educators > Browse jobs
NQT Primary Teacher needed for a lovely school on the border of Bromley
Are you a NQT Teacher looking to join a forward-thinking School that lives and breaths community?
If you are seeking the opportunity to grow and develop yourself as a teacher in an lovely Primary School, right on the border of Bromley & Lewisham then this role is for you!
About the School:
- Ofsted ‘Good’ 2-form Primary School with just under 400 pupils aged 3-11
- The curriculum encourages pupils’ enjoyment of learning. Pupils have positive attitudes to reading.
- The behaviour of pupils is good. Pupils are settled, calm and attentive to teachers in lessons.
- Social and friendly staff team with a strong community vibe, accompanied by Enthusiastic students
About the Role:
- Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher - dependent on candidates strengths
- NQT/Graduate required
- Extensive support from the Leadership Team
- Work alongside fellow staff & leadership & collaborate closely together with other schools in the partnership
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Primary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.