Music Teacher -immediate start
Outstanding rated school in Twickenham is searching for a music teacher with an immediate start for the entire school year.
Anzuk are working with an exceptional all secondary school in Twickenham to find a music Teacher for an immediate start.
About the Role:
-Secondary Teacher of Music (KS 3&4)
-Enthusiastic students, superb behaviour, strong academic expectations.
-Focus on collaborative planning within a strong team.
About the school
-‘Exceptional school’, one of only a handful of secondary schools in England to be recognised as such by Ofsted.
-Coeducation comprehensive school
-The school is apart of a progressive Trust with fantastic personal development opportunities Location:
• Excellent transport connections - located within a 5 min walk of Whitton Train station Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact James