Educators > Browse jobs
Anzuk education is looking for an engaging and dynamic Maths Teacher to work in an outstanding school on the Surrey border.
Anzuk Education is proud to have been the primary recruitment supplier for this school on the Surrey border for the past ten years.
This Ofsted rated 'outstanding' Secondary School is welcoming, friendly and very supportive of everyone who works there. The staff support all students with their educational development, resulting in its performance being above national average in every subject. It is at the heart of the community, and due to its successes, is oversubscribed in the local area.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Located near a train station so commutable from South London or Surrey.
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted and consistently out performs other schools in the local area.
- Noted for its friendly and positive relationships with staff and students.
- Offers a wide range of academic options outside of the classroom such as arts, sports, technology and engineering.
- Excellent facilities and lots of space for sport and extra curricular activities.
- A passionate and fully-qualified teacher who is capable of delivering KS3 and KS4 Maths lessons to a high standard. Includes curriculum planning, delivery and assessment.
- Keen to contribute to the school's mission to deliver a quality learning experience for all students.
- Happy to work in a team environment with strong communication skills.
- Committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of the students at the school at all times.
- You will benefit from the school's commitment to provide staff with high-quality support and training throughout their time at the school.
- Available to start immediately, ongoing for the academic year up to August 2023.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Only fully qualified teachers (FQTs) will be considered
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work history
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover 2 years
How to Apply
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- Continuous CPD and various training opportunities.
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments.
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures.
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market.
- Unique ambassador guarantee pay schemes available.
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org Education
is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who can guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.