Educators > Browse jobs
Do you want to make Maths exciting for young learners? Boost confidence and create Mathematicians?
anzuk are looking for an engaging and dynamic Maths teacher to work in a vibrant Somerset school!
About the school:
- School is located in South/East Somerset and caters for 11-16 aged students
- An established Academy for nearly 10 years
- The school is noted for its friendly and positive relationships with staff and students
- The school offers a wide range of academic options outside of the classroom such as arts, sports, technology and engineering
- Recent financial investment to significantly improve facilities
- The school prides itself on offering extensive training and support to all staff to ensure they provide the very best education for their students
The ideal candidate will:
- You must be a passionate and fully-qualified teacher who is capable of delivering KS3 and KS4 Maths lessons to a high standard
- You will deliver the school's challenging curriculum in a calm and well-ordered manner
- You will contribute to the school's mission to deliver a quality learning experience for its students
- You must be committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of the students at the school at all times
- You will benefit from the school's commitment to provide staff with high-quality support and training throughout their time at the school
- This role is initially for 2- 6 weeks, with the probability of being extended
- Have expertise in curriculum planning, delivery, and assessment at KS3 & KS4 Maths
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- Show exemplary communication skills
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Maintain professional standards at all times
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Only fully qualified teachers (FQTs) will be considered
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work history
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover 2 years
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- COVID-19 safety processes in place
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- Continuous CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Telephone enquiries can be made to Laura Evans on 0117 457 3443.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk* is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.