Educators > Browse jobs
Math Techer at a SEN School
anzuk have an exciting opportunity to join a specialist SEN School as a class teacher catering for Secondary aged students.
anzuk are delighted to be working with an specialist SEN School to recruit a Teacher of Math for immediate or Easter start.
Based in Chobham, Surrey, we are working with a specialist SEN school to recruit a Teacher of Math.
The school cater for students from the ages of 12 - 19 years who will have an EHCP in place covering varying needs such as cognitive and physical disabilities. The majority of students will have their own dedicated TA for support.
This is a permanent role for a class teacher to start either immediately or at Easter 2021. This is an opportunity to join a network of schools and colleagues in creating a better future for their students. You will be expected to provide creative and stimulating environment for learning whilst delivering subject content that adapts to individual learning requirements. Salary in line with MPS/USP scale Points + 1 SEN point, NQT’s with a strong SEND background are also encouraged to apply.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A teaching qualification
- Proven experience within an Autism setting with additional knowledge of SEMH and Complex needs
- The ability to cater to individual learning plans and needs
- Previous training in non verbal communication systems such as PEC’s and Makaton would be beneficial
- A natural enthusiasm for making a positive difference in students lives
Please note that you maybe required to complete a full registration with anzuk prior to starting with the school.
This post is covered by part 7 of the immigration act (2016) and the ability to speak fluent English is essential for this role. Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- COVID-19 safety processes in place
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- Continuous CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Telephone enquiries can be made to Frank Caldow on 01483 926324 or firstname.lastname@example.org