Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are recruiting for a full time French Teacher for a short term position from March in Bristol
Full Time French Teacher required for 1 term (initially)
anzuk are currently recruiting for a Full Time MFL/French teacher for a consistently 'Good' Ofsted rated school in Bristol. The school is part of a large Multi Academy Trust and has been an established and successful Academy since 2011.
The position will be required for approx 1 term initially starting asap but it likely to be required until July 2021. The role will involve teaching KS3 and KS4 French. The timetable isn't quite full time but additional cover requirements will be built into the role. Candidates that would prefer part time hours are still encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A secure knowledge and understanding of the French curriculum up to KS4
- Recent experience of online teaching would be beneficial
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of teaching
- Ability to effectively communicate with young people, parents, carers and colleagues
- Creativity and innovation to improve lessons where required
- An up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies
- The ability to manage the learning of whole classes, groups and individuals effectively
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- COVID-19 safety processes in place
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.