Educators > Browse jobs
Looking for Excellent Primary Teachers for September 22 and beyond!
Are you a qualified teacher with QTS? Or, are you soon to graduate and seeking your first teaching role as an ECT? If so, then read on.
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for primary teachers, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic ECT’s will be considered, to work in a range of our schools across South West London. We have roles commencing from the beginning of September.
The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across
the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the
diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioral and classroom management strategies, to
promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Conducting assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil
progress levels. .
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive
feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid
police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom)
within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £140 - £190 per day supply or £160-200 for long-term positions, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.