Educators > Browse jobs
Learning Support Assistants, Bristol, September Start
anzuk* are working in partnership with a successful secondary school in South Gloucestershire who are looking for Learning Support Assistants
anzuk are looking for LSA’s who are passionate about students' learning and able to hit the ground running from September 2022
The secondary school in South Gloucestershire continue to have a strong commitment to improve, thus making it a brilliant environment to be a part of. School leaders are keen to promote a love learning, respect challenge, and community, ensuring that pupils are best equipped for their future life choices.
Pupils from the school benefit from a well-balanced curriculum, which has made noted improvements in recent years. The school aim to help students increase their understanding of the world with an emphasis on increasing confidence in relatable life experiences such as decision making, facing unfamiliar decisions, and finances.
Benefits offered by the school:
- Full time
- Salary: £70 - £80 per day
- Supporting students on a 1-2-1 basis across both KS3 and KS4 classes
- There will be an element of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Continued Professional Development including collaborative support and instructional coaching
- Commitment to inclusive learning and fostering of diversity
- A culture that is open and honest
How to apply:
- Experience working with secondary aged pupils
- Experience working with SEND is beneficial
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work/ education history
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover most recent 2 years
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
button now. Telephone enquiries can be made to Laura Evans on 0117 457 3443.
If this role is not for you get in touch anyway, we will be happy to discuss other teaching jobs. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.