Educators > Browse jobs
Learning Support Assistant in South London - SEPTEMBER START
anzuk Education are seeking full time teaching assistants to work in a secondary school in South West London.
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in primary, secondary and special needs school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We are looking for full time LSA's to start September 2022 until the end of the academic year July 2023 for an all girls secondary school in South West London!
The LSA will need have the following qualities:
Flexibility, resourcefulness, a strong 'can do' attitude, highly developed organisational skills, effective communication skills, team player, good attendance and punctuality record.
The role will involve: Requirements:
- Work with teachers and support staff to provide a safe and supportive environment for students to learn both individually and in small groups.
- Monitor and record impact of interventions including short term achievable targets for priority areas of learning.
- Supporting and supervising the use of the equipment specific to child’s needs.
- Ensure that students have opportunities to develop their skills as an independent learner.
- Facilitate between parents, school and outside agencies working with the child, ensuring there is effective communication and continuity in approach.
- Support students in and out of lessons (KS3, KS4 and KS5)
- Good ICT skills
- Willingness to support across the curriculum in different subject areas
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in South West London, or within commutable areas, and able to
provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years
outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £77 - £90
a day with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Kadija