Educators > Browse jobs
LSA's needed - Permanent, September Start
Due to an increase in student numbers for September, we are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with a popular Secondary school in Bristol.
Do you want to make a difference in student lives?
Are you looking to get involved in the fundamentals of student learning?
Are you keen to promote inclusivity and diversity?
Due to an increase in student numbers for September, we are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with a popular Secondary school in Bristol. The school is passionate about it's continual improvements to ensure quality education for all students is provided. They are seeking like minded individuals to join their team for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The school can offer:
- Work with the teaching staff to differentiate subject resources for individual needs
- You will be working with students that have mixed abilities and Special Educational Needs
- Support students with academic and emotional growth
- Communicate with caregivers and outside agencies to ensure student needs are met
- Promote inclusivity and diversity
- Support students across all subject areas
- Attend meetings, inset days, parent evenings and training days when needed
- Regular CPD
- Development of all staff and progression plans where applicable
- Clear vision and values that are lived by
- Networking across their MAT
- Multiple roles available
How to apply:
- Experience working with secondary aged pupils
- Experience working with SEND is beneficial
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work/ education history
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover most recent 2 years
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
button now. Telephone enquiries can be made to Laura Evans on 0117 457 3443.
If this role is not for you get in touch anyway, we will be happy to discuss other teaching jobs. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.