Educators > Browse jobs
ICT Teacher with Programming
An ICT teacher is required for a great rural school in Somerset. The position is full time KS3-KS5 to start immediately.
anzuk are currently looking for a qualified ICT teacher (including programming) for full-time long-term cover. The timetable will consist of KS3-KS5 classes. The position is to start as soon as possible. (The school would consider part time options).
The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching their subject & have a commitment to students' individual learning and well-being. The school's aim is to ensure students are inspired and challenged to go beyond what they ever thought was possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great Secondary School in rural Somerset.
The successful educator will have the following attributes:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- An up-to-date working knowledge of the ICT curriculum, ideally at KS3 - KS5 with an understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of teaching
- A compelling communicator with young people, parents, carers and colleagues
- Enthusiastic, patient, and resilient nature
- Have high expectations and aspirations for all students
- A relevant teaching qualification
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 year's experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you *T's & C's apply
- Regular CPD training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Educator awards and benefits including 100 day club and educator of the term awards
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.