Educators > Browse jobs
Head of Geography Teacher
An outstanding secondary school in the heart of Fulham are in need of a Head of Geography!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic teacher of Head of Geography to join a fantastic school in Fulham. This opportunity is available for a January start!
The school has a strong community feel, and has grown significantly over the past few years. The leadership team and current staff are a tight knit team, and truly believe in the success of their students.
About the role:
WHY WORK WITH ANZUK.EDUCATION?
- 1 Year role minimum (temp to permanent available)
- You will have the ability to deliver inspiring lessons at KS3, KS4 and KS5
- You will be passionate about your teaching and committed to collaborative working to share ideas and develop resources
- You will have the ability to use formative and summative data to improve learning in line with the Faculty
- For suitable candidates interested in the Head of Geography post, we are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Geography teacher to lead an excellent Geography department
- Ability to lead, develop and provide support for the future success of the humanities department, as well as being involved in the wider school community.
- anzuk are specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 15 years experience
- Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
- Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
- Guaranteed work opportunities
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Olivia
on firstname.lastname@example.org.About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.