Educators > Browse jobs
GUARANTEED SUPPLY TEACHING - Flexible teaching work available in West London.
Are you a qualified teacher, or an NQT, seeking flexible, day-to-day supply work? Would you value a guarantee of available teaching work each day?
We currently have a large demand for primary and secondary teachers, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in a range of our schools all over West London on a supply basis. Guaranteed work is available for ideal candidates, subject to receipt of strong references and consistently positive feedback from schools. The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a supply teacher include:
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to
promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Marking pupils' work and providing them with relevant feedback,
encouragement and support.
- Providing feedback for the class teacher regarding work completed or any
behavioural concerns which arose.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
The majority of our roles require candidates who are flexible, able to answer their phones at 7am each morning, and are available during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in West London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid
police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the
last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £125 - £140 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Aiden on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.