Educators > Browse jobs
Exciting Opportunity for a Science teacher near Bristol
Ofsted 'good' rated Secondary School located on the outskirts of Bristol seeking Science Teacher for September Start!
Do you believe that Science is essential to navigate the world? Are you passionate about supporting others to excel?
An opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Science Teacher to join a successful Science department in a Secondary School near Bristol. The team is made up of six full time teaching staff, assisted by three technicians all with a range of experience. Their goal is for all students to understand the relevance of Science in their everyday lives. This is a time of curriculum innovation for the school, and they are looking for a dedicated and creative Teacher to be a part of it!
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- September 2022, on a permanent contract
- Plan and deliver structured lessons across KS3 & KS4 where uptake at A-Level is strong
- Teaching both practical and investigative approaches within your Science specialism (Chemistry, Biology or Physics)
- Identify and implement strategies that support students with additional needs
- Participate in the assessment, recording and reporting of students development
- TLR allowance is available if specific improvement activities are undertaken
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Demonstrate very good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Be confident teaching students across KS3 & KS4 at varying abilities
- Be willing to work collaboratively with the team and wider school community
- Inspire, motivate and challenge all students to achieve
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
- NQTs/ECTs are welcome to apply as the school offers a high level of support
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
Please note you maybe required to complete a full registration with anzuk if successful. This will include seeking references and DBS check. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.