Educators > Browse jobs
English Teacher - Secondary School - South Gloucestershire - Maternity Cover
A Secondary School in South Gloucestershire are looking for an English Teacher - September 2022 start!
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated English Teacher? Do you have a passion to motivate young people?
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified English Teacher to join a vibrant and committed English faculty. This school is inclusive of all and guides its pupils to become the best version of themselves. It provides quality education to all students, celebrating diverse communities with the goal of transforming future opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Full time placement starting September 2022
- Teaching across KS3 predominately, with some KS4 classes (no KS5)
- Delivering engaging lessons, catering for a range of ages and diverse abilities
- Adopt a holistic approach, attending to the physical, social and emotional needs of students
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have a passion for working in education and supporting young people
- Be strong with behaviour management skills to assist in promoting the learning journeys and attainment goals of students
- Be based in Bristol or the surrounding areas
- Hold QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
- NQTs/ECTs are welcome to apply
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you are looking for other teaching jobs in the Bristol area, email your CV to email@example.com.
For further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.