Educators > Browse jobs
Are you passionate about DT? Would you like to put your skills to use in an educational setting?
An opportunity to become part of a Secondary School in South Gloucestershire has arisen!
This school has a vision that teaching is transformational: inspiring curiosity and challenging students to think, reflect and work hard. They believe that education should encourage participation, provide opportunities and nurture development, so they are seeking a DT Technician who can advocate this ethos.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Starting immediately
- Full time (32.5h per week), permanent
- Supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- Preparing, cleaning and maintaining equipment and materials for practical lesson
- Ensuring a safe environment whilst students have access to a range of materials
- Carrying out administration duties: preparing cover work and teaching materials
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have experience working in in a Technology setting and the use of drills, saws and hand tools
- Have relevant Health and Safety certificates or be willing to obtain them
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to work collaboratively
- Understand health, safety and welfare regulations
- Experience working with young people in a voluntary or paid capacity
- Be polite and friendly with a flexible approach to work
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're interested in other teaching jobs then email your CV to email@example.com.
For further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.