Educators > Browse jobs
A Secondary School in South Gloucestershire are recruiting a DT Technician on a full time, permanent basis!
A Secondary School in South Gloucestershire are looking to appoint an adaptable and enthusiastic DT Technician on a full time, permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a committed team and well resourced department in a rapidly improving school. It has the vision for every student to develop a love of learning and challenge through their ambitious, knowledge rich and culturally broad curriculum. It is also part of a larger trust whereby it is ensured that all students progress is underpinned by great teaching and engaged learning.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Starting immediately
- Full time (32.5h per week), permanent
- Supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
- Preparing, cleaning and maintaining equipment and materials for practical lesson
- Ensuring a safe environment whilst students have access to a range of materials
- Carrying out administration duties: preparing cover work and teaching materials
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have experience working in in a Technology setting and the use of drills, saws and hand tools
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to work collaboratively
- Understand health, safety and welfare regulations
- Experience working with young people in a voluntary or paid capacity
- Be polite and friendly with a flexible approach to work
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're interested in other teaching jobs then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.