anzuk are looking for university graduates to work within SE London schools on a casual as well as long-term basis.
Are you interested in working as a Cover Supervisor? Do have a degree qualification and previous experience working with secondary aged students either within an education or coaching capacity? Are you interested in a long-term post within a school noted for its' supportive and structured management? Do you have a background in Physical Education or Sports Science?
anzuk Education are currently recruiting on behalf of schools based in Lewisham, Greenwich and Southwark for a Cover Supervisor to deliver pre-planned lessons to students across all year groups. Responsibilities of a Cover Supervision role include:
• Supporting pupils inside and outside of the classroom
• Supervision of whole classes during the absence of teachers
• Administration and lunchtime supervision responsibilities Up to five days per week will be offered for outstanding candidates along with providing opportunities to attain long term contractual employment.Key Skills
• A passion for working with Children; teaching and learning
• Ability to manage behaviour
• Patience; able to engage with children at a multitude of levels
• Practical Lessons of Physical EducationQualifications and Experience
Experience working with Children across secondary age is preferred, with preference to that gained in Australian, NZ, Canadian, Irish or UK schools. The ideal candidate will be qualified with a Bachelors Degree or equivalent. How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to [email protected]BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk