Educators > Browse jobs
Cover Supervisors needed in South West London - April start
Looking for enthusiastic and talented Cover Supervisors that are ready to start when our schools in South West London open again!
Do you have classroom management experience? Are you seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences? And would you like to work in or across Primary, Secondary or Nursery schools in the borough of Wandsworth?
ANZUK are excited to announce that our partner schools are searching for Cover Supervisors to join their department for when schools open again in March/April. The perfect chance if you're looking for an opportunity to gain more school experience!
THE ROLE INCLUDES (but are not limited to)
- "Good" - "Outstanding" rated schools by Ofsted in South West London
- Very supportive atmosphere
- Excellent public transport links
WHY WORK WITH ANZUK.EDUCATION?
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- Anzuk are specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 15 years experience
- Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
- Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
- Guaranteed work opportunities
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija
on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.