Educators > Browse jobs
Bristol Primary Teachers
ANZUK is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic primary teachers to work with our client schools in Bristol once they re-open properly
ANZUK are looking to recruit enthusiastic and energetic primary teachers for supply teaching work across an array of fantastic primary schools for when the schools re-open properly.
Our Bristol schools are popular, community based schools where children and their development is at the heart of everything they do. The kinds of roles on offer are day-to-day and short term roles, which afford great flexibility in terms of when you work and the hours that you can work. This allows you to build experience in fantastic teaching environments without the pressure of long-term commitments.
The successful candidates will:
- Love working with children and have the desire for all children, irrespective of starting points, to achieve above national expectations.
- Inspire, challenge and motivate students.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic, fun and patient.
- Have good classroom management skills.
We also offer you excellent opportunities for professional development
, so don't miss out on these fantastic teaching opportunities. ANZUK Education
is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone. Application requirements:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A type of teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current referees
- A valid DBS on the update service (we can process one of these for you)
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia & New Zealand)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
Please do email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please call 0117 457 3443.