Educators > Browse jobs
Art Teacher required for a secondary school in North Somerset
anzuk are currently recruiting for an Art Teacher for a September start! Are you looking for interim teaching for 3 months? Please get in touch!
anzuk are looking for a full time Art & Teacher to cover across the key stages starting from September for an interim cover until November.
Are you an experienced Art Teacher? Would you be interested in securing teaching work for the the first term of the academic year?
anzuk are currently working on behalf of a secondary school in North Somerset, who are looking for an Art Teacher to cover from September to November, full time.
Our partner school is looking for candidates with the ability to deliver outstanding teaching and learning across the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. Ideally, the school are looking for a full time option however, they will also consider part time. The senior leadership team have high expectations of both staff and pupils across the school and this has led to an improvement in results across the board.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information on teaching roles in North Somerset please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
- For peace of mind we are committed to safeguarding our educators and schools and have a number of policies and processes in place
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay
- International opportunities in Australia & New Zealand
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available