Educators > Browse jobs
Actors needed for FLEXIBLE work in schools all across Surrey.
Seeking flexibility for auditions or other projects? Want to spend time imparting a positive impact on the lives of children? Our schools need YOU!!!
Are you seeking a part-time job that works around auditions, rehearsal schedules and intermittent work? anzuk are always on the look-out for actors and performers to join our supply team as Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors!
For context, anzuk provide supply Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors to schools across Surrey, so we need a pool of flexible and adaptable educators willing to work with children of all ages. Over the years, we have found that this role suits actors, musicians, dancers and performers perfectly. We use a bespoke availability app so you can update your work schedule in real-time at the click of a button - that way, you only work on the days you have free! Sometimes this might be five days a week, others only one or two - it's entirely up to you!!!
What does this look like?
1) As a TA you will work with children in Nursery, Primary and Secondary school - this can be in the main classroom or on a 1:1 basis.
2) As a Cover Supervisor you will be the cover teacher for the day - this is predominantly in our secondary schools
3) Support children with Special Educational Needs or additional learning needs in a 1:1 capacity
4) Develop understanding of supporting children with Special Educational Needs through placements and our free online and in-person training programs.
5) Hours are between 8am - 4pm (these vary depending on the school) up to 5 days a week
6) Pay ranges from £80 - £90 per day depending on the role and prior experience.
7) Experience working with children is desired but not necessary - we just need enthusiastic, adaptable and passionate individuals, determined to impart a positive upon the lives of children!
NOTE: You will need an enhanced DBS to work in schools. These cost £44 and can be applied for through us or independently. You may already have one! If it is on the update service, we can use this. Any questions, I am happy to answer them!
If this sounds like something that could suit you, give me a call for more details or email me with your CV - Aiden.K@anzuk.education.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.