Educators > Browse jobs
3 x Teaching assistants needed for a SEN school - Monmouth
anzuk education is currently looking for 3 teaching assistants to work in a SEN school on a full time basis in Monmouth - asap
anzuk education is currently working with a SEN school in the Monmouth area looking for 3 x teaching assistants to work on a full time basis. This is a long term opportunity with an immediate start - however individual needs can be discussed
About the school:
The school is an independent SEN school based in Monmouth and is easily accessible via the M4 - the school supports primary and secondary aged children with a variety of needs including SEMH, SpLD, ADD and more.
About the role:
This role is a long term/full time role where you will be supporting children on a 1:1 or small group basis. For this role previous experience with ALN is essential
The typical roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing one to one support to students with sever learning difficulties
- Building effective relationships with students to enable them to achieve greater independence.
- Liaise with the class teacher in monitoring and updating students' IEPs.
- Help develop students' social, emotional and academic progress
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Torfaen, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in for 12 months or more (outside of the UK) within the last 10 years.
SEN Teaching assistants often receive daily rates ranging from £70 - £80 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Alixe on email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.