Educators > Browse jobs
1:1 Teacher Assistant
Opportunity for a native welsh speaker to work in 1:1 with a primary school pupil full time.
Attention Welsh speakers!
If you have experience working on a support basis within a school and are currently looking for a new opportunity then we want to hear from you.
ANZUK are currently looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant to work in a small Welsh medium primary school just west from Cardiff from January. This role is contracted until the end of the school year and full time.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be fluent or have a good knowledge of the Welsh language.
- Have previous experience working with children ideally in a school setting.
- Have a approachable, caring and friendly manner and be able to build effective relationships with pupils.
- Demonstrate that they can bring the best out of a pupils learning.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service, if you do not have one then we can help with you this.
In return we can offer;
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A dedicated consultant who can help you in your career and offer support where needed.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Opportunities in a wide variety of schools.
- Be part of a valued team.
If you are interested or would like to hear more about this role, please contact Lee Harris on +44117 457 3526 or email email@example.com