Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant required for excellent school in Newport, supporting Pupils with challenging behaviour
Anzuk is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant for an excellent school based in Newport. This is a full time, long term opportunity supporting pupils with Additional Learning Needs. The post could become permanent for the right candidate.
You will have experience supporting pupils with challenging behaviour and other Additional Learning Needs.
A Team Teach qualification would be beneficial, however training can be arranged for the right candidate.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- COVID-19 safety processes in place
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- Continuous CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
All applications are subject to anzuk's strict background checks including: 10 year work history, 2 x professional references, Right to work in the UK and an Enhanced DBS check which we can help you obtain.