Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teachers | CRT and Contract | Casey & Cardinia Regions
anzuk are seeking Secondary Trained Teachers for a variety of Mainstream, Catholic and Independent schools in Melbourne's Casey & Cardinia networks.
anzuk is an education services company established over 10 years ago in Melbourne. We currently service Government and Non Government Schools across all areas of Melbourne and also the UK. We cater for relief teaching, short-term contracts and permanent school appointment and are regarded as the leading teaching agency for teaching jobs in Australia
anzuk are currently seeking enthusiastic and vibrant Secondary trained teachers to embrace a variety of teaching tools and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in the Casey/Cardinia region. Suburbs in this area include Berwick, Narre Warren, Cranbourne, Officer, Beaconsfield, Pakenham and Koo Wee Rup. Teachers with all variety of methods are encouraged to apply.
Casual relief teachers joining anzuk must be engaging and innovative, ideally available for 3-5 days work per week.
anzuk can offer you:
Ideal candidates will:
- opportunities to develop your skills and build networks in your local area
- a supportive and constructive working environment
- targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- excellent work / life balance
- be punctual and organised
- deliver curriculum in an engaging and professional manner
- successfully use ICT and other resources to engage students
- develop relationships with staff members, students and parents
- have a car
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- valid VIT registration
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)