SEN support staff needed across North West London
anzuk?Education are seeking enthusiastic teaching assistants to work within special educational needs?schools across North West London.
Are you passionate about working with children who have special educational needs (SEN)? Do you seek a meaningful career that will positively impact children's lives? If so then keep reading!
anzuk Education are looking for experienced support workers or teaching assistants who have supported children or young adults with additional needs. The boroughs in which we have the greatest demand for SEN support staff are as follows; Richmond upon Thames, Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hammersmith & Fulham as well as Kensington & Chlesea. We have roles commencing with immediate starts, as well as roles available from the beginning of next academic term.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Secondary substitutes and Primary teaching assistants for a large number of SEN schools all throughout North West London.
The role of a educator is to offers pupils an outstanding educational provision and a caring environment in which to reach their potential. We work with young people, aged 3-19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory difficulties.
Successful applicants must have:
Desirable qualities are:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Excellent behaviour management
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Patient and caring personality and be able to handle stressful situations calmly
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Flexibility; providing support where needed and work alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students needs
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Team Teach training
- Experience working with different additional needs such as Autism, Speech and Language Communication Needs, and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
- Experience in Picture Exchange Communication (PECs), MAKATON or other forms of non-verbal communication
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience.
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process.
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences (virtually at present!).
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
Learning Support Assistants often earn between £75-85 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Anouska at email@example.com.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.