Primary Teachers in Melbourne's South East
anzuk education is seeking reliable and dedicated primary teachers for 2020 with schools in Melbourne's South East.
anzuk Education is on the look out for enthusiastic and vibrant teachers to embrace a variety of teaching tools and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in Melbourne's South East.
Our extensive network includes opportunities in Independent, Private and Government settings, across regional and city locations. Particular areas of demand currently exist in the suburbs of Oakleigh, Clayton, Mulgrave, Noble Park, Keysborough, Dandenong North and Rowville.
This will also be an excellent opportunity for Casual Relief Teachers who are teachers willing to travel to/from the Boorondara and Glen Eira areas.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant.
- Educational settings that match your skills and experience.
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities.
- 5 days a week and/or flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.How to apply
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest season for casual relief staff. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.
Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic schools in Victoria are currently closed. The State Government has announced that schools will be reopening at the beginning of Term 2, if you are successful in this role we will keep you informed of any changes to the situation and how this impacts you. Please read for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as a CRT. This article contains helpful teaching resources, useful articles, Coronavirus myths and tips for good hygiene. READ the full article HERE: https://anzuk.blog/protecting-against-viruses-and-flu/ By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.